Please remember to follow these cycling safety tips from Davis & Gelshenen:
- Have the correct bike for the terrain you’re biking on.
- Make sure that when you purchase your bicycle, you get fitted appropriately.
- Buy the right gear. This includes a helmet, front and back bike lights, bright or reflective clothing, comfortable shoes, bike gloves, and sunglasses.
- Check your bike’s tire pressure and brakes before every ride.
- Know the rules of the road and use turn signals.
- Never Drink and Ride.
- Never talk on a cell phone while riding.
If you have been in an accident on your bicycle as a result of someone’s negligence, contact Davis & Gelshenen for a free consultation at 866-421-2121 or email us at email@example.com.