Please remember to follow these cycling safety tips from Davis & Gelshenen:
- Have the correct bike for the terrain you’re biking on.
- Make sure that when you purchase your bicycle, you get fitted appropriately.
- Buy the right gear. This includes a helmet, front and back bike lights, bright or reflective clothing, comfortable shoes, bike gloves, and sunglasses.
- Check your bike’s tire pressure and brakes before every ride.
- Know the rules of the road and use turn signals.
- Never Drink and Ride.
- Never talk on a cell phone while riding.
If you have been in an accident on your bicycle as a result of someone’s negligence, contact Davis & Gelshenen for a free consultation at 866-421-2121 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted in Illinois Personal Injury Attorneys, Rules of the Road, Safety First, Tips, Uncategorized, Wisconsin Law, Wisconsin Personal Injury Attorneys
Tagged Avoiding Accidents, Bicycle Safety, Bicycles, Biking, Biking Rules, Call Toll Free, Dan Davis, Davis & Gelshenen, Email an Attorney, Free Consultation, Illinois, Illinois Cycling, Illinois Lawyer, Illinois Personal Injury Attorneys, In Case of an Accident, Investigation, John Gelshenen, Leah Michaelson-Link, Michael Ryan, Milwaukee Biking, Milwaukee car accident attorney lawyer, Milwaukee Personal injury lawyer attorney, Milwaukee Wrongful Death attorney lawyer, Personal Injury Attorneys, Protecting Children, Right of Way, Safety Gear, Safety Tips, What to Do, Wisconsin, Wisconsin Biking, Wisconsin Lawyer, Wisconsin personal injury lawyer attorney